POLICIES & PROCEDURES
KANE DIGITAL has created rules and regulations in order to maintain a level of respect and equality for the customers as well as ourselves. It is very important to us to make sure the projects are done properly so that all parties are satisfied. Our goal is to always provide our clients with the best experience possible, while maintaining our integrity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is There a Deposit?
Our turn around time is 2-3 weeks. If needed by specific date a rush fee can be applied. Also, communication between the client and the designer is EXTREMELY important. Projects should NEVER over lap to the following month. If client fails to communicate 30 days, a restart fee will be applied in order to start working again.
Yes, a 50% deposit is required to start and 50% upon completion. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due before work can begin. The balance of the 50% is to be paid at the end of the project, when the client approves all designs. A deposit invoice is sent to you at the start of the project.
All payments sent to Kane Digital should be submitted through CashApp, ApplePay, or Zelle. When a payment is submitted to Kane Digital you are acknowledging that you have read and agree with the policies and procedures. Once your project has been completed, i.e. proofs have been viewed and approved by the client, the final invoice must be paid.
A project will be considered abandoned if we have not heard from you within 30 days. You will not have rights to use any work that was presented to you unless the project has been paid in full. If we've had no communication from you in 30 business days, the abandonment fee will be applied.
Once deposit is paid, our designer will officially begin your design. You can give the designer something to recreate. In the instance that you do not have an idea of what you need, the designer will design mock-ups for you to choose from. You pick from those samples, and work with the designer to fine tune to your desired design. Once your design has been approved and payment has been made, you will receive a JPEG and PNG file of your design via email.
All Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE including the initial 50% deposit. At this junction our team has initiated your project and time/ labor has been committed to your project. This practice is firm and is not negotiable. Partial refunds will be considered in the case of an emergency or special circumstance in which the responsibility falls within the realm of the company, i.e, if a customer decides he/she would like to cancel a project, no refund will be given.
Kane Digital has to be kept in the footer of your website after it has been designed. All info for the website should be sent to Kane Digital via email. Based off the website package you purchase, you will have to provide the designer with color schemes, all files that you wish to be uploaded to the site, your login information, your page titles, and all links to your social media handles. Kane Digital is not responsible for the upkeep of domain and hosting fees required for upkeep of your website.
1. Client inquiry to Kane Digital via email, DM, text, or contact form.
2. Once the designer has received the inquiry, the designer will contact the client to explore which website package would best suit their needs.
3. After the package has been selected and approved by both parties, the client is required to pay a 75% non-refundable deposit of the chosen package price.
4. After the package’s non-refundable deposit has been paid, client and designer must approve/sign Kane Digital Web Design Contract, as well as agree to the specifics about the project.
5. Once the contract has been signed, Kane Digital will email client a list of items required to complete that project. The email subject will read “Website Requirements”. The client is required to get that info to the designer in the time agreed upon in the contract.
6. Once the designer has received all required item, the construction of the website will commence.
7. After the designer finishes the project, the client will be contacted to approve the design or make changes.
8. The designer will make the changes requested and then seek final approval from the client.
9. The client will approval all changes and pay the final 25% payment of the project. The client should then receive their website.
The designer will walk the client through the navigation of their website and the use of the tools provided. There is a 7-day period after the website is complete that the designer is required to make changes for free, while the client is still learning about the site. Once that 7-day period is over, client must pay for all changes and revisions to the site. **Kane Digital does offer website maintenance for those who need it.
1. Client inquiry to Kane Digital via email, DM, text, or contact form
2. Client receives response and is asked to fill out a form to help Kane Digital better understand clients need/wants and other design requirements.
3. Once form is completed, client is given a price and asked to pay 50% non-refundable deposit (please note that when paying invoice you are acknowledging that you have read/agree to Policies & Procedures).
4. After deposit has been paid, the client will be given 6 mock-ups for Round 1 (unless client requests a recreation).
5. Client must then choose 3 from the 6 revisions.
6. From the 3 chosen mock-ups, Kane Digital will build on those 3 for Round 2 (all three mock-ups receive 6 revisions each) **after 6 revisions, there will be a fee added on for every revision made after the 6 provided**
7. For Round 3 of the design process, the client will choose one from 3 mock-ups provided, and that will be considered their final design - client does receive 3 free revisions for this round; thus finalizing this design.
8. If the client Is 100% pleased with the design, the final payment will be requested, which should be paid within the 7 day period. Once the balance is paid, Kane Digital will email all files.
9. Finally, the project is complete.